- This event has passed.
Walkabout Saturdays with Megan Riley
January 9 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm$20
2021 SATURDAY WALKABOUTS at Valley Creek Park
with Megan Riley
Megan brings participants into Valley Creek Park every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month from 3pm to 4pm for a spiritually-guided walk amongst the elements of Earth Mother. Many teachings, lessons, and energies abound in Nature, and one need not look far to reconnect, to rejuvenate the Self, and to receive the healing energies of Mother Nature. These all-weather, outdoor, experiential, contemplative, and exploratory Nature gatherings will be held at Valley Creek Park: East Whiteland Township, Malvern PA. (We will meet in the parking lot.). These gatherings are suitable for ALL ages!
These gatherings are an invitation to get vulnerable with Earth Mother. They flow organically and become quite magical, actually! Over the turn of the year, we explore…
- The importance and necessity in connecting back with kindred spirits & Earth Mother, especially in these current times
- Connecting to Higher Self, one’s Heart & Soul, while in the quiet and amongst the elements of Nature
- Learning to engage and ‘communicate’ with Nature, utilizing our senses
- Creating a reciprocal relationship of giving and receiving with Nature
- Learning to heal, to release, and to cultivate awareness utilizing Nature
- Learning to engage more fully with Nature, from a Native American perspective
Pre-Registration Required. Space Limited to 8 Participants.
COST: $20 per walkabout
LOCATION: Valley Creek Park, East Whiteland Township, Malvern PA (meet in the parking lot)
2021 Walkabouts: (Every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month, 3-4pm)
January 9th & 23rd
February 13th & 27th
March 13th & 27th
April 10th & 24th
May 8th & 22nd
June 12th & 26th
July 10th & 24th
August 14th & 28th
September 11th & 25th
October 9th & 23rd
November 13th & 27th
December 11th & 25th
What to Bring: Please prepare yourself for ‘all weather’ outings and hikes! We will meet, rain or shine, so dress and prepare accordingly. Other items(optional)- pen/journal, a blanket or cushion to sit upon, water bottle
**Covid Precautions: Social distancing measures will be in place. Masks requested, but not required during class. Hand sanitizer available.**Register Here
Please reach out to Megan if you have questions about her work, the passion she wishes to share, or specific questions about these yearlong Saturday Walkabouts. She looks forward to seeing you out there! For more information about Megan, please email her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.