- This event has passed.
Walkabout Saturdays with Megan Riley
November 27, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$40
2021 SATURDAY WALKABOUT WORKSHOPS at Valley Creek Park
with Megan Riley
Megan brings participants into Valley Creek Park every 4th Saturday of the month from 3pm-5pm for a spiritually guided walk amongst the elements of Earth Mother. Many teachings, lessons, and energies abound in Nature, and one need not look far to reconnect, to rejuvenate the Self, and to receive the healing energies of Mother Nature. These all-weather, outdoor, experiential, contemplative, and exploratory Nature gatherings will be held at Valley Creek Park- East Whiteland Township, Malvern PA. (We will meet in the parking lot.).
These gatherings are an invitation to get vulnerable with Yourself and with Earth Mother. They flow organically and become quite magical, actually~ Over the turn of the year, we explore…
- The importance and necessity in connecting back with kindred spirits & Earth Mother, especially in these current times
- Connecting to Higher Self, one’s Heart & Soul, while in the quiet and amongst the elements of Nature
- Learning to engage and ‘communicate’ with Nature, utilizing our senses
- Creating a reciprocal relationship of giving and receiving with Nature
- Learning to heal, to release, and to cultivate awareness utilizing Nature
- Learning to engage more fully with Nature, from a Native American perspective
Pre-Registration Required. Space Limited to 8 Participants.
COST: $40 per Walkabout Workshop
LOCATION: Valley Creek Park, East Whiteland Township, Malvern PA (meet in the parking lot)
(*NOTE: December workshop will be 2nd Saturday!)
What to Bring: Please prepare yourself for ‘all weather’ outings and hikes! We will meet, rain or shine, so dress and prepare accordingly. Other items(optional)- pen/journal, a blanket or cushion to sit upon, water bottle
**Covid Precautions: Social distancing measures will be in place. Masks requested, but not required during class. Hand sanitizer available.**Register Here
Please reach out to Megan if you have questions about her work, the passion she wishes to share, or specific questions about these yearlong Saturday Walkabouts. She looks forward to seeing you out there! For more information about Megan, please email her directly at email@example.com.