- This event has passed.
Forest Walk Workshop with Megan Riley
August 15, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
2020 FOREST WALK WORKSHOPS at Valley Creek Park with Megan Riley
We can gather again, and absolutely no better place to connect than out in the midst of Nature! Megan guides participants into Valley Creek Park every 3rd Saturday of the month from 10am-11:30am, for a more comprehensive and in-depth walk amongst the elements of Earth Mother. We’ll get to witness the changing seasons throughout these monthly workshops, beginning Saturday, July 18th. These outdoor, experiential, contemplative, and exploratory Nature sessions will be held at Valley Creek Park- East Whiteland Township, Malvern PA. (meet in the parking lot). (http://www.eastwhiteland.org/Facilities/Facility/Details/Valley-Creek-Park-6)
Megan aims to address the following elements in her monthly workshop series:
- Ongoing discussion: the importance and necessity in connecting back with Earth Mother, especially in these current times
- Connecting to Higher Self, one’s Heart, one’s Soul, while in the quiet and solitude of Nature
- Learning to engage and ‘communicate’ with Nature utilizing our senses
- Creating a reciprocal relationship of giving and receiving with Nature
- Learning to heal, to release, and cultivate awareness utilizing Nature
- Learning to properly, respectfully engage with Nature, from a Native American perspective
Please feel free to reach out to Megan if you have questions about her work, the passion she wishes to share, or specific questions about the Forest Walk Workshops. She looks forward to seeing you out there!
Location: Valley Creek Park- East Whiteland Township, Malvern PA. (meet in the parking lot)
Every 3rd Saturday of the Month, 10am-11:30am.
Saturday, August 15th September 19th
October 17th November 21st December 19th
Pre-Registration Required. Space Limited to 8 Participants.
REGISTER AT www.moonstoneandsage.com
What to Bring: Please prepare yourself for ‘all weather’ outings and hikes! We will meet, rain or shine, so please dress and prepare accordingly. Other items to bring- pen/journal, a blanket or cushion to sit upon, personal water bottle, comfortable walking shoes, sun protection *Covid Precautions: Social distancing measures will be in place. Masks requested, but not required during class. Hand sanitizer available.