- This event has passed.
Forest Walk Workshop with Megan Riley
July 18, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
FOREST WALK WORKSHOP with Megan Riley
The warmth of 2020 has arrived, and it’s time to get ourselves outside with FOREST WALK Workshops! Let’s put discussion into action as Megan guides participants into Nature over each month of the Spring, Summer, and Fall seasons. Each monthly forest walk will be held on the 3rd Saturday of the month at Valley Creek Park- East Whiteland Township, Malvern PA. (http://www.eastwhiteland.org/Facilities/Facility/Details/Valley-Creek-Park-6)
Megan is a certified yoga and meditation teacher, and has been studying Native American spirituality, traditions, and teachings for over seven years. Participants will be immersed into Nature over the monthly Forest Walk Workshops to engage in the following:
- Discussion of why it is crucial and imperative to connect with our Mother Earth once again
- Connecting to your Higher Self, your Heart and your Soul, while in the quiet and solitude of Nature
- Learning to engage and ‘communicate’ with Nature utilizing our senses
- Creating a reciprocal relationship of giving and receiving with Nature
- Learning how to heal and cultivate awareness utilizing Nature
- Learning how to properly, respectfully engage with Nature, from a Native American perspective
You can find out more about Megan, her background, and her mission at www.coyoteguides.com.
WHERE: Valley Creek Park- East Whiteland Township (meet in the parking lot).
WHEN: Every 3rd Saturday of the month, 10am-11:30am. Begins Saturday, April 18th.
2020 Forest Walk Dates:
April 18th May 16th June 20th
July 18th August 15th September 19th
October 17th November 21st December 19th
COST & REGISTRATION: Each Forest Walk Workshop is $30. Register for Forest
Walks at www.moonstoneandsage.com. Registration required monthly!
*Participants MUST register with Moonstone and Sage prior to forest walk date.
*Each Forest Walk limited to 8 participants.
WHAT TO BRING: Pen/journal, a blanket or chair to sit upon, water. Please prepare yourself for ‘all weather’ outings and hikes! We will meet, rain or shine, so please dress and prepare accordingly.
For more information about Megan and her work, please visit www.coyoteguides.com.Click here to sign up