Animal Reiki Training for Reiki Practitioner
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
As a Reiki practitioner, you have discovered the powerful healing gifts that Reiki offers. Our finned, feathered and four legged friends also receive great benefits from Reiki.
Working with animals is an amazing experience. However, our animal friends have unique needs and working with them is quite different than working with humans. There are important boundary and safety considerations to consider as you expand your practice into this arena. This training helps you learn tools and skills to work effectively with these sacred beings.
In this class, you will:
- Learn how to work with different types of animals.
- Explore ways to hone your intuitive skills to learn how to better read an animals energy and behavior.
- Develop ways to build rapport with your animal friends.
- Learn how to read the animals body language and energy to guide the session.
- Explore and recognize personal blocks that hinder work with animals.
- Discover the nuances that differentiate work with people from work with animals.
- Recognize ways in which animals hold energy and move energy through their body.
- Receive tips and strategies to connect with and guide the animal through a session.
- Discover key safety considerations when working with animals.
- Practice giving distance Reiki to animals**.
- Receive your Animal Reiki Manual.
Pre-requisite: Reiki Level II Practitioner Training
** If available and weather permitting, we may take a field trip to practice working with a horse. Linda will notify the class. Otherwise, we will practice via distance Reiki.